Games Masters IPTV

I'm just putting in my two cents on the recent performance. I haven't used the service in four days, but it was working fine then. I turned it on today to watch some of the NCAA Tournament, and there was constant buffering. I thought it would be just the Tournament channels, but it is every channel. I'm not sweating it because these issues have been temporary, and I expect the same this time around.

I'm through the same server and others, when big events are playing, yes the servers can get overloaded, however all channels are working. Vpn is an option, does help with buffering, different players as well. Internet speed is the main essential for smoother play. Cheers

Does anyone have either Husham's perfect player download for windows (his link is broken), or a web browser interface for PDSLive?

I'm just putting in my two cents on the recent performance. I haven't used the service in four days, but it was working fine then. I turned it on today to watch some of the NCAA Tournament, and there was constant buffering. I thought it would be just the Tournament channels, but it is every channel. I'm not sweating it because these issues have been temporary, and I expect the same this time around.
Try with and without VPN. Not positive, but I think my ISP throttles certain sites. If I go through a VPN, the can't tell what sites I'm going to and therefore streams faster.

Does anyone have either Husham's perfect player download for windows (his link is broken), or a web browser interface for PDSLive?
I will check this out.
Allot of links need updating to be honest.

Try with and without VPN. Not positive, but I think my ISP throttles certain sites. If I go through a VPN, the can't tell what sites I'm going to and therefore streams faster.
Just for the record. Not all VPN is IPTV VPN

Also, the fastest VPN for one person doesn't mean it's the fastest for another person. Depends on your ISP, physical location, hops, etc...
Agreed. Ipvanish use to be great in that matter but not these days. Ever since they sold out there company
It's not been the same

Back
Top Bottom