Game Master problems

babu barnes

Hello everyone, new guy! I'm not sure if i'm in the right section here. I did find someone post a filelinked number for a new Game Master app. I installed it, its working for me, but I still don't know a link to their new website. Can anyone help me? It's not surprising that they haven't sent everyone an email and telling them what they can do. I've been a customer of theirs for just over 2 years.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the new filelinked number for gamemaster also their new website?
Here's the filelinked number, 71194300
download the first one on top. I'm not much of a techie, but I understand some of this. Too many things to figure out,especially when something like this goes down. I still can't find the website, although I heard it's coming, probably early next week. They are probably gonna extend everyone payment due date, just assuming.
Cheers

Hello everyone, new guy! I'm not sure if i'm in the right section here. I did find someone post a filelinked number for a new Game Master app. I installed it, its working for me, but I still don't know a link to their new website. Can anyone help me? It's not surprising that they haven't sent everyone an email and telling them what they can do. I've been a customer of theirs for just over 2 years.
Hey thanks for sending the filelinked number to me. Appreciate it.

Here's the filelinked number, 71194300
download the first one on top. I'm not much of a techie, but I understand some of this. Too many things to figure out,especially when something like this goes down. I still can't find the website, although I heard it's coming, probably early next week. They are probably gonna extend everyone payment due date, just assuming.
Cheers
Thanks, appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom