Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I wrote here a few hours ago saying that GameMasters was not working for the last two days on my Amazon Firestick, and since I haven't heard from someone, I've deleted my Gmasters app , downloaded a new app as if I was a new customer, and once I got the new app I wrote my Username & Password for which the app says 'Login Failed'. From what I've read on the Forum the server address has changed but I don't know how to get to a place where I can find a place to write a server address. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi. I wrote here a few hours ago saying that GameMasters was not working for the last two days on my Amazon Firestick, and since I haven't heard from someone, I've deleted my Gmasters app , downloaded a new app as if I was a new customer, and once I got the new app I wrote my Username & Password for which the app says 'Login Failed'. From what I've read on the Forum the server address has changed but I don't know how to get to a place where I can find a place to write a server address. Thanks for the help in advance.
I’ll dm you instructions

So I’m up and running and working fine, thanks to Crystal !! That being said, what’s going to happen to the actual folks that run gmaster if they are down? How is the server link still working if their app has been hacked ? Anyone know if I should cancel and look for another service ? Is that how it actually works ? Thanks again.

I’ll DM you!

So I’m up and running and working fine, thanks to Crystal !! That being said, what’s going to happen to the actual folks that run gmaster if they are down? How is the server link still working if their app has been hacked ? Anyone know if I should cancel and look for another service ? Is that how it actually works ? Thanks again.
They are working on getting services restored that is why they have shut everything down so they aren’t interrupted. If you are happy with the service I would hold out and give them a little time if not then there are tons of options. Everyone freaked out when they changed from the PlayersKlub too.

Crystal helped so many people out she needs big thanks as she helped me yesterday and was up in seconds.
I am old do not understand this stuff at all but many Thanks to Crystal I wish I could repay her kindness she helped so many I noticed she was up til 2.00 am and up early helping more folks
People like her him make this site work helping each other.
I think she should be hired to write instructions as she made it so easy for myself who is terrible on computers
I sure like to know who a good back up provider would be as read that and what a great idea

Had this service from the beginning and the support normally offered is amazing! Something major must have happened for all this to kick off and discord to shut down! Bare with them guys, Im certain it will all be sorted ASAP!!
@husham my only question is I paid through gmasterpanel.com thats obviously down and just wondered where to go now? Got a while until my invoice is due but dont want to lose my service!

@husham Thanks, got it working through the PVR Client, only thing is I no longer have movies or tv shows, but no big deal just happy to have service back!

I was on Discord yesterday morning and none of the staff were on. All I know is the server was gone by the afternoon. My service is up for renewal next week so hope this is sorted before then.

I was on Discord yesterday morning and none of the staff were on. All I know is the server was gone by the afternoon. My service is up for renewal next week so hope this is sorted before then.
Staff was getting blown up with DM’s! One had over 400 of them!

Hello, could someone help me please? I have an android system and I installed the XCIPTV app. When I try to login I get a message saying Login Failed! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom