Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommend Xciptv
download that
and the rest of the infomration is your user name and the new server url
Follow all the message in your super clean info all across this board. Did install xciptv for my fire stick. Follow the instruction. And Xciptv his now updating the Vod ... wich we know is not on line for know. Been updating for the last 5 minutes. I clearly miss something. Thanks !

Follow all the message in your super clean info all across this board. Did install xciptv for my fire stick. Follow the instruction. And Xciptv his now updating the Vod ... wich we know is not on line for know. Been updating for the last 5 minutes. I clearly miss something. Thanks !
yes no vod.. hehe
but mayebe its just xciptv
purple iptv seems to login allot quicker

tivimate you can use Xtream login with it as well

I saw your DM man.. thats not exactly the updated software .. but its good
also i would rather you send a dm with all the infomration not just Tivimate
Understand not trying to push anything. I’m not very tech savvy and once discord went down I was stuck and took 3 hours of piecing information together to figure out how to view gmaster. Just trying to help people in my situation.

Thanks for having me in the group

Understand not trying to push anything. I’m not very tech savvy and once discord went down I was stuck and took 3 hours of piecing information together to figure out how to view gmaster. Just trying to help people in my situation.

Thanks for having me in the group
oh its fine.. I am just chatting.. dont be upset
:)

Before i go into work i thought i would tried it again. no go.
xciptv

my username and password. no go. tried all 5 accounts same.
no work in Canada. Oh well maybe later
Its nice to see people getting it to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Before i go into work i thought i would tried it again. no go.
xciptv

my username and password. no go. tried all 5 accounts same.
no work in Canada. Oh well maybe later
Its nice to see people getting it to work.

Last edited:
Man I’m confused by all this as I’m not the most tech savvy. Have been with the service since they were TPK, but made the switch over to GMX back in Feb. I believe I got the service again through a reseller, and paying through vklubhost. Discord is gone, and I’d definitely like some answers but don’t know where to go. I’ve never received any emails about a switch, new links, anything.

Man I’m confused by all this as I’m not the most tech savvy. Have been with the service since they were TPK, but made the switch over to GMX back in Feb. I believe I got the service again through a reseller, and paying through vklubhost. Discord is gone, and I’d definitely like some answers but don’t know where to go. I’ve never received any emails about a switch, new links, anything.
What type of device are you watching on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom