Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I also get some information on whats going on with GM and how to get it working? New here but long time user of playersklub/gmaster
Yeah, same, been with them since nearly the beginning, would have been nice to get an email or something telling us what was happening

Can I also get some information on whats going on with GM and how to get it working? New here but long time user of playersklub/gmaster
hi if you read some of the above threads its been said that there was a security breach with gmaster and servers will be down for the weekend. fixes have been posted as well for work around start at page 22-this current page lot of info already stated here, hope this help

hi if you read some of the above threads its been said that there was a security breach with gmaster and servers will be down for the weekend. fixes have been posted as well for work around start at page 22-this current page lot of info already stated here, hope this help
the service is working.. I am logged in to it now
and Iam using Xciptv but there are other apps you can use

I’ll DM you!

the service is working.. I am logged in to it now
and Iam using Xciptv but there are other apps you can use
ok misquote as the service is working for me as well with xciptv just not the other servers? here for tv you have to use alternative player xciptv works

ok misquote as the service is working for me as well with xciptv just not the other servers? here for tv you have to use alternative player xciptv works
Good ,, We need more .. I AM IN AND WORKING.. messages here

Oh I was using iptv smarters can you show me how to get that in a the firestick I have downloaded installed on my firestick if that helps

Oh I was using iptv smarters can you show me how to get that in a the firestick I have downloaded installed on my firestick if that helps
dont use iptv smarters ... I will DM you some firestick instructions

Already DM’d ya!

Everyone. I'm assuming we all each picked different resellers. The three i'm assuming from knowledge are gmasterpanel, vklub, and topdog. There probably might be more. These are the people you pay in order to recieve service from Game Master X. You need to identify which one you pay and who the reseller is you deal by name with in order to continue service or get more information regarding your account. For some reason that is all the information I have and have heard we won't know till Monday for sure by your resellers. My reseller has told me that there is nothing he can do regarding the Game Master discord server so everything is very unclear right now. It is a guessing game. I have been told I will receive compensation for time without service.

Everyone. I'm assuming we all each picked different resellers. The three i'm assuming from knowledge are gmasterpanel, vklub, and topdog. There probably might be more. These are the people you pay in order to recieve service from Game Master X. You need to identify which one you pay and who the reseller is you deal by name with in order to continue service or get more information regarding your account. For some reason that is all the information I have and have heard we won't know till Monday for sure by your resellers. My reseller has told me that there is nothing he can do regarding the Game Master discord server so everything is very unclear right now. It is a guessing game.
Hi the service is working you have to use an alternative player Husham did list them in above threads, to use service you have to download xciptv if you're on android or there are different apps for the firestick. whichever app you use you'll enter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as the url
next user and password you use with the service, you will be up and running, and you don't have to be without. btw its always good idea to have back up in case one of these services goes down. I also use area 51 have had the for years but no more 24/7 channels in the last month.

Hi the service is working you have to use an alternative player Husham did list them in above threads, to use service you have to download xciptv if you're on android or there are different apps for the firestick. whichever app you use you'll enter as the url
next user and password you use with the service, you will be up and running, and you don't have to be without. btw its always good idea to have back up in case one of these services goes down. I also use area 51 have had the for years but no more 24/7 channels in the last month.

I know, just trying to explain to everyone who doesn't know what's going on.

Everyone. I'm assuming we all each picked different resellers. The three i'm assuming from knowledge are gmasterpanel, vklub, and topdog. There probably might be more. These are the people you pay in order to recieve service from Game Master X. You need to identify which one you pay and who the reseller is you deal by name with in order to continue service or get more information regarding your account. For some reason that is all the information I have and have heard we won't know till Monday for sure by your resellers. My reseller has told me that there is nothing he can do regarding the Game Master discord server so everything is very unclear right now. It is a guessing game. I have been told I will receive compensation for time without service.
I just put in gmaster as said in the page above & put in user name & password in as I do not see a spot that one could anything but make sure you add the Server name: in the first line and then username password has nothing to do the list reseller as its all gamemaster never herd of any one putting topdog or the other one in as would not work its all the same doesn't matter who you purchased from
I think your just over thinking this is all
Hope it helps you is all I was lucky enough that helped me so thought Id try to help you pay it forward
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom