Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an old tpk member can i get the discord?
they dont allow discord invites any more
I am waiting for them to enable it again

They said all new users must send them a request

I believe they changed m3u and now with tivimate the all TV series category displays everything all at once. Yeah this doesn't work for tivimate. They need to put it back to how they had it , where you could select whatever shows u wanted. Please help us tivimate users,

Hey Husham! Is there any updates on discord and possibly getting a new membership?
Apparently you can order from them using their website but they will not share discord with you
They will help with using tickets only.

Yes it works, in your server that you were on something with :2086 replace that between the / and / with server.gmasterpanel.com and for guide too and you're good to go

Sorry but how do i do that on my firestick? I am not very tech savvy. AThank you for all your help.

Thank you so much. I'll try. Not too optimistic may have to cancel. But a big thanks for all your help.

There are so many services out there. Certainly liked GM especially for the cost but don't trust them now. Any suggestions on a relatively inexpensive service that is fairly reliable. Once again thanks.

The discord just disappeared today so I'm not sure whats going on but that was my main source of updates
See that happened to me last night, i was on there and poof it was gone for me. I thought i got banned or something but now im thinking its just the server went bye bye

My service is playing great now but yeah the discord would be nice too

See that happened to me last night, i was on there and poof it was gone for me. I thought i got banned or something but now im thinking its just the server went bye bye

My service is playing great now but yeah the discord would be nice too

I had to switch to a different URL other than the 00100.co:2086 to get mine back up but theres no Series or VOD which is my main use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom