Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder that IPTV is not always Plug-in ready. Each device is different, some apps work better than others on certain devices and each app has different codecs/players.

Sometimes streaming problems are as simply as clearing cache, sometimes changing players does the trick. We recommend ANY TIME you have streaming/buffering issues, that you restart your device and disconnect power from both your modem and router for a full five minutes to completely clear all internet traffic. Please don't argue with support when we offer advice.

For those of you who use VPNs, please remember to change VPN server locations every few days, as being connected to the same server defeats the purpose if you are being throttled as your ISP gets used to that location.

Run speed tests, follow maintenance (steps above) and let Support know what measures you have taken before reporting issues. To stream IPTV smoothly, we recommend an internet speed of MINIMUM 15mbps download, and remember, if others are on the same connection using bandwidth, this may not be high enough to stream our service flawlessly.

Thank you for supporting Game Maste
Send me
The link to discord? I’m having issues with gmaster

Yeah, I went to get support on their website, and it says down for maintenance to check discord for more information, but doesn't give any information on how to join it, found this forum when I went searching!
Same here lol went searching for discord link and this forum came up. Hope they respond quickly! SUPERBOWL SUNDAY lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom