Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Crystalblue6161 I hate to be another one that asks, but could you let me know as well what is going on with Gmaster? Ive been reading discord this morning but then it stopped showing. Thanks in advance!

@Crystalblue6161 I hate to be another one that asks, but could you let me know as well what is going on with Gmaster? Ive been reading discord this morning but then it stopped showing. Thanks in advance!
Sure..no problem..I’ll DM you..check the envelope at the top of the screen soon! 😉

Sure! Just DM me with what you need help with..

hey guys long time user just wanna know whats going on could you DM me any info. No disord no iptv service thanks guys

Does anyone know how to fix GM? I just got home from work and everything is down. No discord, no player nothing..Help

Are we just waiting this out? I cant get my log in credentials. DM me if there is other info please and Thx

I have the same questions as the members that has been posting the last few hours. If anyone can help me get this thing up and running, please help! Thanks in advance.

Hey yall..thank good ess I am not the only one who is lost when it comes to gmasterx being gone. I was able to login to my account through IPTV Masters and it is working now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom