Expiration date of IPTV subscription

cracku

Hi friends the only issue for me is that Tivimate doesn't show the expiry date of iptv subscription.
Any way to fix it?
Thanks

Hi friends the only issue for me is that Tivimate doesn't show the expiry date of iptv subscription.
Any way to fix it?
Thanks
You can see your expiration date by going into Settings..Playlists..click the playlist you want to check..scroll down to XTreme Codes parameters and click it..scroll down and you will see your expiration date. 😁

You can see your expiration date by going into Settings..Playlists..click the playlist you want to check..scroll down to XTreme Codes parameters and click it..scroll down and you will see your expiration date. 😁
Hi, I go to setting - playlist - select the playlist i want to check - but i have stalker portal parameters because my iptv is not xtreme code but no expiration date.
Thats my issue @Crystalblue6161 !!
Version 3.5.0 (premium)
Thanks

Hi, I go to setting - playlist - select the playlist i want to check - but i have stalker portal parameters because my iptv is not xtreme code but no expiration date.
Thats my issue @Crystalblue6161 !!
Version 3.5.0 (premium)
Thanks
Oh! I see. No..you can’t see the expiration date if you use stalker portal. Just XTreme Codes.

Back
Top Bottom