Espn+

Sc@tter

I love how their is a section for ESPN+, and it has been there for a while. However, the guide doesn't work for it, and you don't know what each station is. For instance, I know SEC+ is a station on there but now idea which channel out of the 100+ stations. Any idea how to navigate this without selecting each channel one by one?

I love how their is a section for ESPN+, and it has been there for a while. However, the guide doesn't work for it, and you don't know what each station is. For instance, I know SEC+ is a station on there but now idea which channel out of the 100+ stations. Any idea how to navigate this without selecting each channel one by one?
Because it is an event guide..it will only show you guide information if there is an event scheduled. Other than that..it will show no information if no event is scheduled at that time. If you know the event you want to watch..look for it to be listed in the guide if it is currently airing.

It's like that with all services that have espn +

Because it is an event guide..it will only show you guide information if there is an event scheduled. Other than that..it will show no information if no event is scheduled at that time. If you know the event you want to watch..look for it to be listed in the guide if it is currently airing.
how do i find espn+? i see it nowhere

Back
Top Bottom