ESPN+ & NCAA Football Guide?

tat2boy

Is ESPN+ working? Trying to find the Baylor-UH game but only found 1 ESPN+ channel working so far. Went through 50+ NCAA football channels and didn't find it there either. Unfortunately neither guides are working.

Is ESPN+ working? Trying to find the Baylor-UH game but only found 1 ESPN+ channel working so far. Went through 50+ NCAA football channels and didn't find it there either. Unfortunately neither guides are working.
I don't know if there is much there from time to time. Try the Premium Sports section, but it often takes a bit of hunting to find what you want there.

I don't know if there is much there from time to time. Try the Premium Sports section, but it often takes a bit of hunting to find what you want there.
I also checked out the Premium Sports section and didn't find it in there either. I eventually gave up.

Never even thought to check the PPV section. I'll have to remember that next game. Thanks!
At times it can be challenging. I guess the key is once you find it, remember it for the next time :)

Is there any way to see what's on each ESPN+ and/or PPV channel other than flipping through them?

Is there any way to see what's on each ESPN+ and/or PPV channel other than flipping through them?
I checked this with our team. And we do add an EPG guide sometimes so you know what's on the channel

Also ESPN have Thier own website guide as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom