ERROR: NONE OF THE AVAILABLE EXTRACTORS COULD READ THE STREAM

seaweede

I can record through TiviMate onto an added USB through my firestick. When I go to play the movie, it plays for about 5 mins then stops and restarts EVERY TIME. Check Xplorer and ES and try to open/play from there and get the above error message on both. I can see the full recording is there but I cannot play it on ANY player (Tivimate or IPTVSmarters). What the heck?

I can record through TiviMate onto an added USB through my firestick. When I go to play the movie, it plays for about 5 mins then stops and restarts EVERY TIME. Check Xplorer and ES and try to open/play from there and get the above error message on both. I can see the full recording is there but I cannot play it on ANY player (Tivimate or IPTVSmarters). What the heck?
how many gigs on disc is the movie and what is the format of the drive fat22 or ntfs?

Hey, thanks for getting back to me! Looks like the gigs 2.9 for the movie (11free) . Format is what it came with-fat32.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me! Looks like the gigs 2.9 for the movie (11free) . Format is what it came with-fat32.
i forgot to ask if the usb stick is plugged into an otg cable attached to firestick or is it plugged into a networked computer?
plug the usbh into a computer and see if itll play the movie, lets elliminate the usb stick and the rcording as the problem

Last edited:
if its a regular firest ick it isnt gonna work, it has to be a 4k. and in a new folder within the 'android' folder

Yep, brand new 4K Firestick. with the folder.
cripes this is a stumper its recording but not playing back if theres a setting to use external player that may work

I'll give it a go. Thanks for the help, i'll check another player (tried IPTVSmarters and IMPlayer as well as Tivimate). Will let you know if I find out anything more.

I'll give it a go. Thanks for the help, i'll check another player (tried IPTVSmarters and IMPlayer as well as Tivimate). Will let you know if I find out anything more.
actually, i meant select 'use external player' in tivimate settings. if you have vlc installed i would pick it or mx player im sure its the player that tivimate is using

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom