Error codes

Christina

Hello,
I am having issues getting both if my 4k firesticks to work now for some reason. Everything was going well for about 3 months, now they both just keep loading and rhen giving me a 403 error code. I've clear the cache, updated the system and updated epg. I have Apollo with this. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 20220218_181740.jpg
    20220218_181740.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220218_181730.mp4
    5.8 MB
Better check to see if your account with your provider needs to be renewed!

Check their support page or email their support and tell them your issue:
Email: https://[email protected]
Support: troubleshooting
Also..they are having issues with payments for renewals. They are working on it currently and it hasn’t been resolved yet..in case your sub is expired.

Last edited:
Better check to see if your account with your provider needs to be renewed!
Thank you for the response. I just set this up about 3 months ago and have paid for 1 full year as well as the tivimate premium subscription. Would there be another reason that you might know of? Thank you in advance

I have I am wathing a tv series on tivimate the first 3 episodes no problens then episode 4 I get an error code 416 the next 4 episodes there is no problem. Can anyone tell what the problem is?
I have nailed to my IPTV provider and described the problem they say they do not have a problem and it is working fine with them.
Before tivimate I used Perfect Player and I had the same problem and I got the same answer from my provider,

You could try playing it again, and using external player. It's supposed to be a network error but .....

You could try playing it again, and using external player. It's supposed to be a network error but .....
I have tried a coople of timed each day, same problem each time same problem. By exteernal player do you mean an android tv box? I have trivimate installed on my android tv box which is connected to my tv.

I have tried a coople of timed each day, same problem each time same problem. By exteernal player do you mean an android tv box? I have trivimate installed on my android tv box which is connected to my tv.
Download MX Player and VLC player from the google playstore, then set tivimate to use one of them.

Back
Top Bottom