ERROR 401

Hi, i can't see any picture, ERROR 401 is what i get, what's the problem ?
You may have the wrong URL for your account, make sure it's correct. The “HTTP Error 401” is one of the possible results. Clearing your browser cache and cookies is recommended for troubleshooting the “401 Unauthorized” error as well as for most of the errors you encounter.

You may have the wrong URL for your account, make sure it's correct. The “HTTP Error 401” is one of the possible results. Clearing your browser cache and cookies is recommended for troubleshooting the “401 Unauthorized” error as well as for most of the errors you encounter.
I use Shield TV Pro and i have changed nothing, so how come that happened suddenly ?

The same thing happens at the moment as we speak at my parents in law.
The coincidence of the same issue at the family installs makes it sound more like there is an issue with the account URL or other login information. Check with your provider.

The coincidence of the same issue at the family installs makes it sound more like there is an issue with the account URL or other login information. Check with your provider.
ok i sent him an email, waiting for an answer atm.
cheers.

But i must say the 2 licenses are totally independent of each other, so i don't understand.

But i must say the 2 licenses are totally independent of each other, so i don't understand.
Understood, but perhaps even more reason pointing to your provider as having an issue. Did you open a trouble ticket?

Just found out the provide is implementing updates that can take up to 48 hours, THAT is the problem, lol.
Thanks MikeFL !!!

Back
Top Bottom