Error 401

swoosh

Hi,
Husham suggested me to post here my error. If someone can help me I would be more than happy!

I've been using tivimate in a Mi Box S for a long time (I'm also a premium user) but since a couple of months it stopped working.
I can still use my IPTV provider in other apps and in other devices.

You can see below the error and the second image shows that tivimate loads the list of channels.
I've tried to reset the mi box to factory default (wiped everything - hard reset - for two times) but I can't manage to correct the problem.

Does anyone have a solution?
Many thanks!!!

IMG_7620.jpg
IMG_7619.jpg

The channell list loads so the m3u or url being used is good. I think the problem is the username and password. If your using someone elses account, they may not have enough connections to accommodate, or you've misspelled one or both. It will be an issue to check with the provider.

Thanks for your reply.

The account is mine (and only mine) and It works with the same data (url / user / pass) in other apps on the same device and in other devices I have.
Only 1 connection is allowed but I only use it in one device at the same time.

Very unusual. Is there anything perhaps about your location settings on the mibox that conflicts with tivimate settings? (I don't know what that could be but it's way outside the box) are you using VPN when installing anything?

I'll check the tivimate and mix box location settings.

What disturbs me more is that I used it for several months with zero problems. It is by far my favorite app and that's the reason why I would like to fix this!
In my modest opinion and knowledge the hard reset should fix it (being sure that the provider is working - and I'm 100% sure of that as I can use it with no problems in other apps and devices)...

It's a mystery for me!
Thanks again for your help.

The box wouldn't have upgraded to Android 12 or 11 would it have?

Last edited:
I'll check the tivimate and mix box location settings.

What disturbs me more is that I used it for several months with zero problems. It is by far my favorite app and that's the reason why I would like to fix this!
In my modest opinion and knowledge the hard reset should fix it (being sure that the provider is working - and I'm 100% sure of that as I can use it with no problems in other apps and devices)...

It's a mystery for me!
Thanks again for your help.
I need to chime in.... I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME ISSUES....I am using a firestick 4K.... I won't name my provider but it is working fine with Smarters.
Tivi has worked very well for a long time and suddenly it is doing what is being addressed in this post. I have tried everything. Re-installed tivi at least 4 times, used various VPNs been in touch many times with my provider.... nothing has worked. I am at my wits end as tivi is my preferred player. Hope someone has a fix for this... thanx

I need to chime in.... I AM HAVING THE EXACT SAME ISSUES....I am using a firestick 4K.... I won't name my provider but it is working fine with Smarters.
Tivi has worked very well for a long time and suddenly it is doing what is being addressed in this post. I have tried everything. Re-installed tivi at least 4 times, used various VPNs been in touch many times with my provider.... nothing has worked. I am at my wits end as tivi is my preferred player. Hope someone has a fix for this... thanx

it seems that the VPN choice has a LOT to do with the behavior

update: now today neither player work...same issue, no epg. All channels read "no information"

I can't solve the problem... I've tried everything! :(
Do you have any suggestions of a good IPTV app for mi box / android box?

As I've said I've been using this one (and paid for the premium) for quite a long but unfortunately I've to change for another one.
I also use IPTVX in my Apple devices and it works perfect! Unfortunately there is no IPTVX for android...

I really like ott navigator. There's very little English support for it though. There is also a tivimate update rolling out right now that may be addressing this.

I can't find OTT navigator in play store (mi box). Does it have an android tv version?
I just checked with them and there are playstore problems so it's not available right now. Maybe try links
Here

Back
Top Bottom