EPG Failed to update.

Stacy

Hi, fairly new to the forum so please excuse the terminology if it is not correct. My EPG has failed to update for two days. I know that this is a common problem sometimes. I am using PDSLIVE through Tivimate. I have checked my connections and URL and everything is the same as when I set everything up. I am also on version 4.2.0 in Tivimate. Any suggestions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, fairly new to the forum so please excuse the terminology if it is not correct. My EPG has failed to update for two days. I know that this is a common problem sometimes. I am using PDSLIVE through Tivimate. I have checked my connections and URL and everything is the same as when I set everything up. I am also on version 4.2.0 in Tivimate. Any suggestions on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.
I'll dm you

Looking for assistance with EPG. I've been muttering along for a few days figuring it will correct itself...wrong.
Hopefully someone can help.

I could use some help too. I haven't been able to get the epg to work from day one even.
Are setting up your playlists with xtreme codes?

Hi all, I am having the same issue, no EPG, I have tried to clear Cache, uninstall app, reload, I beleive all settings are correct to receive EPG. using stalker. Otherwise, all channels work fine, just no EPG. Any help appreciated!!

Yeah stalker doesn't work too well with tivimate apparently. Why not use xtreme code?

can I use Extreme code with the same login information as Stalker or is that something completely different??

can I use Extreme code with the same login information as Stalker or is that something completely different??
You'd have to get xtreme code if available from your provider

Back
Top Bottom