EPG does not work anymore after a short time

DuffySir007

I installed the premium version of TIVI mates IPTV APP with the xtream codes of my iptv provider. first everything was allright, but suddenly there are no more information for each channel. I tried to refresh, i deinstalled and installed again - nothing worked.
Is there a simple way to get the epg data back again? Or is there a Link to a working epg?

You indicated a premium version, but is it a paid app? What version? Modded versions are notorious for not updating the EPG. Check the settings. Settings / EPG. You can adjust the update interval and past days to keep EPG. I only keep 1 day. Second, from the bottom, is Update EPG. Click on that, but it should be updating itself based on the frequency settings.

epg is provided by. your service provider. Their support would confirm or be able to help!

It is a paid Version 3.4.0 premium. Thanks for the fast answer. I kept the EPG for seven days. That was the original setting. I asked parallel my provider for another link for the epg data. But i dont think that the provider is the problem. i have got two tv android boxes. One is still working with the epg the other one not. I m just comparing the adjustements between the two (different) boxes.

comparing the two should help, i wonder if the one that is working is just displaying the remainder of the seven days while the one that is not working is because the provider is not supplying? this is all i got maybe mike has sone tips

It is a paid Version 3.4.0 premium. Thanks for the fast answer. I kept the EPG for seven days. That was the original setting. I asked parallel my provider for another link for the epg data. But i dont think that the provider is the problem. i have got two tv android boxes. One is still working with the epg the other one not. I m just comparing the adjustements between the two (different) boxes.
3.5.0 is the latest version. I would try and upgrade to that by uninstalling and getting the official version from Alex's Filelinked store at 93272342
On the device having the problem try a different app and see if the problem is replicated.

i deinstalled the apk, deleted the tivimate folder in the directory of the tv box and installed the apk downloaded from another server. Then it works again. So i wait some days to see, if the same mistake will return.
Thanks to all for your support

i deinstalled the apk, deleted the tivimate folder in the directory of the tv box and installed the apk downloaded from another server. Then it works again. So i wait some days to see, if the same mistake will return.
Thanks to all for your support
Might have been an install that went bad, hard to say. Glad it's working for now.

Back
Top Bottom