Dynastytv iptv & Tivimate

Jimd

Anyone out there using Dynastytv iptv with tivimate on firestick. I cannot get tivimate to work with Dynasty. I can't find proper server address for Extreme codes to input to tivimate. Help will much appreciated

Anyone out there using Dynastytv iptv with tivimate on firestick. I cannot get tivimate to work with Dynasty. I can't find proper server address for Extreme codes to input to tivimate. Help will much appreciated
xtreme codes server addy should be obtainable from your provider or its support group.

xtreme codes server addy should be obtainable from your provider or its support group.
I wish that was true. I have asked their support group twice and they keep giving me a link to this message board to find ir
Do you have Dynastytv with tivimate????

I wish that was true. I have asked their support group twice and they keep giving me a link to this message board to find ir
never even heard of dynastytv and it makes no sense theyd send you here. theres no affiliation with them what sign on info do they give you to use their service?

@Jimd ..I’m going to DM you again. I might have an answer!

Back
Top Bottom