Duplex IPTV Full Video review

Hi Husham

Yes, as you say very nice app already using it and love it and the layout to and best of all it's free.
Have it on my Samsung old Tizen smart tv and it's a great addition with my IPTV provider.
It's so easy to install guys give it a go follow Hushams video you won't have any problems.

Hi Husham,

Can you please asking them for the software to put on a USB for the other older Samsung models (H series 2014)

Thanks in advance bro !

Thanks Husham have you heard of anything about Gamemaster i can't use my member ship anymore i miss it...

Thanks Husham have you heard of anything about Gamemaster i can't use my member ship anymore i miss it...
Hi there

have you asked the team in the gmaster forum

there is MODs that will help you

Hi the duplex iptv app on the Amazon firestick is asking for updates and it carrying you straight to the playstore which is not on the firestick so can get the it update can you provide the lastest one for the firestick thank you

Hi the duplex iptv app on the Amazon firestick is asking for updates and it carrying you straight to the playstore which is not on the firestick so can get the it update can you provide the lastest one for the firestick thank you
I can update it on husham.com give me tomrrow and I will do it for you

Yes, Duplex Player no longer available in Samsung App Store did'nt last long in there.
Still avalible in my Samsung. And some others. But I was told they will not share the manual download for some reason

Hi , I have the same problem , don't honk it's available in the UK . I have looked up how to change the country in the setting , but you have to reset it . So surely if you change , download it and reset to change back to UK you will delete it ?? Hope this makes sense
Could really do with the file just to add ourselves

Back
Top Bottom