Down?

Mine isn't working. I'm stuck at the live tv updating screen. I've deleted every app that has gamers on it and reinstalled. I'm getting nothing but a loop. When I tried reinstalling on TiviMate I keep getting an error. I've been with them almost 4 years since the Players Klub days. I paid my invoice 1 week early last week and yesterday during a football game my service was randomly terminated. They finally reactivated the service and it worked fine last night but tonight I can't get past the update page

Mine isn't working. I'm stuck at the live tv updating screen. I've deleted every app that has gamers on it and reinstalled. I'm getting nothing but a loop. When I tried reinstalling on TiviMate I keep getting an error. I've been with them almost 4 years since the Players Klub days. I paid my invoice 1 week early last week and yesterday during a football game my service was randomly terminated. They finally reactivated the service and it worked fine last night but tonight I can't get past the update page
XCIPTV is given everyone tryoubl..
Use Purple IPTV instead or Tivimate ;)

Back
Top Bottom