SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Don’t Buy a Vega OS Fire TV Stick by Mistake: How to Tell Vega From Android-Based Fire OS Before You Pay

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Offline
Three Fire TV Sticks now run Vega OS, two with old Android-era names. How to tell Vega from Fire OS on Amazon, on the box, second-hand and in Settings.
[...]

Continue reading...
 
Three Fire TV Sticks now run Vega OS, two with old Android-era names. How to tell Vega from Fire OS on Amazon, on the box, second-hand and in Settings.
[...]

Continue reading...
Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 2.04.19 pm.webp
On the U.S. site the Vega devices have this announcement fairly prominently below the price. However, I read daily of people who have bought the wrong device.
 
It's not on the UK models.
 
View attachment 32456
On the U.S. site the Vega devices have this announcement fairly prominently below the price. However, I read daily of people who have bought the wrong device.
I have never seen this on the vega ones. I have one. I just looked. Not sure here
 
Back
Top