Does anyone know how to hide the predicted time the media will end?

PaulArthur

Hi, I'm looking for a way to hide the indicator that displays the time the media will end based on the current time and the length of time the video file lasts for.

I think it is part of the the skin I am using, Arctic Zephyr 2, however, I haven't been able to find reference to it in the skin's files—and I don't think it is available as an option in the settings.

Does anyone know how to hide the indicator in the list of episodes view, the 'information' screen (Context Menu -> Information), and on the osd as the video is playing.

If not, I'd also appreciate anyone who has any pointers on finding a way to do this myself by giving me an understanding on how elements work in Kodi skins and how they can be removed.
tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a way to hide the indicator that displays the time the media will end based on the current time and the length of time the video file lasts for.

I think it is part of the the skin I am using, Arctic Zephyr 2, however, I haven't been able to find reference to it in the skin's files—and I don't think it is available as an option in the settings.

Does anyone know how to hide the indicator in the list of episodes view, the 'information' screen (Context Menu -> Information), and on the osd as the video is playing.

If not, I'd also appreciate anyone who has any pointers on finding a way to do this myself by giving me an understanding on how elements work in Kodi skins and how they can be removed.

Thanks for your help.
Ok I'm going to install that skin and try my self.

But generally speaking maybe lookin in the player setting
But let me look and get back to you today

Thanks for your help.
Looked like the feature hide it self away

Back
Top Bottom