Disappointed, so far

FischTV

I am new to the IPTV scene. We chose Aurora TV because my nephew recommended it. I tried watching a series for the first time yesterday and I had to quit because of the constant buffering. We have decent internet (163 Mbps download according to an internet speed test) and we use a VPN.
Any suggestions on how we can improve our watching experience? So far, it's definitely not worth it.

Have you tried connecting to a few different locations with your VPN? Your route to the actual end IPTV server changes depending on the location you are connected to, IPTV is a live service so round trip time (RTT) is more important than your overall bandwidth.

Have you tried connecting to a few different locations with your VPN? Your route to the actual end IPTV server changes depending on the location you are connected to, IPTV is a live service so round trip time (RTT) is more important than your overall bandwidth.
Thanks. I will try that.

Is there a way to find out where the end IPTV server is?

Back
Top Bottom