Dedicated apk for firestick?

Ana_kin

Dose game master have a dedicated apk or app for firestick? Some of these third party apps are extremely low on simple features. Liked it much better when they had their own app to navigate

Dose game master have a dedicated apk or app for firestick? Some of these third party apps are extremely low on simple features. Liked it much better when they had their own app to navigate
unfortunately they dont. which ones are you using now?

unfortunately they dont. which ones are you using now?
I am using tiviMate
It’s fairly decent I just can’t add any favorites without subscribing to a pro version any recommendations on another one that will allow me to save favorites?

I am using tiviMate
It’s fairly decent I just can’t add any favorites without subscribing to a pro version any recommendations on another one that will allow me to save favorites?
free versions are going to be limited out of necessity. I use tivimate mostly and it works very well and its worth the 5 bucks a year or 20 lifetime

I suggest using the XCIPTV app . Has the best " cable " like guide and very easy to navigate , add favorites etc ( I use a FireTV ) .

I had Game Master in the 1rst part of the year before they crashed . I do not think they had their own app-player . Had choices for smarters player , XCIPTV player etc .

Back
Top Bottom