Channels keep going in a loop

scorpionstings

I have the choice of SD...HD...4K...8K channels.
SD...4K...8K Load normal while when i try opening the HD channels it goes in a loop/flipping screen from black yo channel view constantly. I tried on flix iptv and there it all works fine. While this happens its almost impossible to go back to main screen cause of the screen that keeps flipping around.

Attachments

• VID-20221205-WA0017.mp4
    7.6 MB
I have the choice of SD...HD...4K...8K channels.
SD...4K...8K Load normal while when i try opening the HD channels it goes in a loop/flipping screen from black yo channel view constantly. I tried on flix iptv and there it all works fine. While this happens its almost impossible to go back to main screen cause of the screen that keeps flipping around.
Wow! What is that grinding noise in the background?! 😳
Are you using the current version of TiviMate? Have you checked your HDMI cable?
Have you tried backing up TiviMate and then reinstalling it?
My 1st guess would be trying to switch out the HDMI cable. See if you see any difference.

Wow! What is that grinding noise in the background?! 😳
Are you using the current version of TiviMate? Have you checked your HDMI cable?
Have you tried backing up TiviMate and then reinstalling it?
My 1st guess would be trying to switch out the HDMI cable. See if you see any difference.
The grinding noise is the sound of the channel trying to start but it emmediatly gets interrupted....it has nothing to do with a hdmi cable since i use a google chromecast and all the SD/4k and 8K versions of the same channels in the list do work fine.
I ended up removing tivimate app and reinstalling it since i had no troubles on flix app...so far it seemed to help for that particular problem...now look into all other issues 🤦‍♂️

I suggested the HDMI cord because you didn’t say which device you use. Some part of your device is plugged into the HDMI port even if it’s the device itself. Sometimes unplugging it from the HDMI port on your tv..waiting 5 minutes and then plugging it back in can help with that. Or even try another port if you have more than 1. That’s my best guess when having issues like you were having with the flickering.

The next thing to check would be the refresh rate in TiviMate and in your TV’s Settings.

If the uninstall/reinstall helped you with that issue..that’s great! Troubleshooting is the process of elimination.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom