Channel list scrolling problem TiviMate Android App

Easterbunny

When I select "All channels" in my TiviMate Android App (17,000 channls) ) and want to scroll down the list, I suddenly jump up to the top of the list again since it only contains about 65 channels (out of 17,000)

It also happens when I scroll that I suddenly jump up to the top of other channel lists even though all the channels are listed there. For example, I get halfway down the list, then I bounce to the top of the list again and have to try several times before I manage to scroll to the bottom of the list with luck

Any ideas on what can be done?

Regards

Rolf

Sounds like you are using tivimate on a mobile device if that is the case then you could try connecting a wireless mouse. Another way is to just tap on the last channel showing in the list and it should jump up another 5. Sounds like you asked this on the reddit forum.

@ravo Thanks, "tap on the last channel showing in the list and it should jump up another 5" is a big help so I dont get this annoying "jumping".
I guess its a bug or something hopfylly will be fixed so I can fastscroll the list :)

Thanks again for u time :D

Rolf

it's not a bug, it's just that tivimate is not made for mobile devices yet. Have you tried a mouse?.

Back
Top Bottom