SVENORDIUM Unique IPTV Experience
🛡️ Anti ISP Block 🎧 Friendly Support  🔴 Live Content  🎬 VOD
⚡ Instant Activation
🤝 Reselling Available ▶️ Watch Now
🎁 Claim Your FREE 24-Hour Trial Now
✈️ Start Free Trial 🌐 Website
Paid Advertisement
MOBUS IPTV — BEST PICK
10k+ Live TV · 11k+ Movies · 6.5k+ Series · PPV (UFC, WWE, Boxing) · 250+ Adult VOD · Firestick & Android · 2 connections
PAY WITH CRYPTO BTC · DOGE · LTC
1M $9  |  3M $25  |  6M $47  |  12M $90
Message to pay →
Paid advertisement

Change DNS to [REDACTED] Old One Is Being Fased Out

Offline
Using PDSLive using SIPTV apk. This Message appears when paying Bill

Change DNS to [REDACTED] Old One Is Being Fased Out​

I have no idea what this means or what I must do or change, etc to keep watching PDSLive.

I recall when setting up SIPTV to use with PDSLive there was a screen to select a URL...maybe it was LIVE TV. Do I sign out of PDSLive ...and when I open the SIPTV app since I am no longer signed in this screen will populate and in the list will be [REDACTED] that I select and than enter ID\Password and Sign IN?

If not, what must I do....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Using PDSLive using SIPTV apk. This Message appears when paying Bill

Change DNS to [REDACTED] Old One Is Being Fased Out​

I have no idea what this means or what I must do or change, etc to keep watching PDSLive.

I recall when setting up SIPTV to use with PDSLive there was a screen to select a URL...maybe it was LIVE TV. Do I sign out of PDSLive ...and when I open the SIPTV app since I am no longer signed in this screen will populate and in the list will be [REDACTED] that I select and than enter ID\Password and Sign IN?

If not, what must I do....
First of all, please do not post URLs of any kind, private information in particular. Thank you.
In whatever application you're using, there is a section in playlists called "server address" or something similar in a section for Xtream codes. Simply place the new server in that section, and if requested, click update.
 
Back
Top