Catch up

WKraw25

I forgot if I can use TIVI Mate's Catch Up? I get an error code of 403, can you define the error code? Also, my IPTV has catch up and it works for me there but not working in TiVi even though it is in the Playlist categories and many are listed. Also, are there FAQs somewhere? A search couldn't find it.

Why don't you reply anymore, its been 2 weeks for this one, I never get a response to this and other questions. You were good a few months or so ago, now, crickets???!!

i think 403 is the server saying you or someone up the line hasnt access to the chanell Catchup works, while tivi guide is displayed press and hold left button to scroll back thru previously aired shows and select one. Catchup is indicated by a clock icon beside the chanell name

Hello I'm having a similar issue I've tried versions 3.5 and 3.6 and catch up does not function I get an error code 401. I've downloaded the app 3.5 on my smartphone and catch up works just fine. I have tried both m3u and extreme codes and neither will work on my Sony Bravia smart TV.

works fine on my firestick and android box might be a problem being on the tv.

works fine on my firestick and android box might be a problem being on the tv.
It was a VPN issue. When I use a VPN server outside of my country catch up does not work but if I use a server in the country that I'm in catch up works. I'm using nordvpn and live in Canada. My IPTV provider is in the Ukraine.

It was a VPN issue. When I use a VPN server outside of my country catch up does not work but if I use a server in the country that I'm in catch up works. I'm using nordvpn and live in Canada. My IPTV provider is in the Ukraine.
now That is an interesting tip, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom