Can't setup playlist

Turnpike

I haven't received an email with any info that is needed to create an M3U Playlist or any other info to set up the Playlist types. I made my purchase through my Google play on my android phone. I'm trying to use the Tivimate on my firestick.

tivimate nor google will supply you with rograming you will have to purchase a subscription from a provider

tivimate is a player only and, to be fully functional, it has to be purchased. After purchase it will not show programing unless you subscribe/ supply m3u or xtreme code. Tivimate or google will not supply m3u
you said you purchased it already???

U purchased through tivimate companion which is through Google play I never received an email with any codes I did the process over again and still nothing. I purchased the per year package logged in on the tivimate app and nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211009-231425_TiviMate Companion.jpg
    Screenshot_20211009-231425_TiviMate Companion.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 1
they are not going to give you codes!!!!

you'll have to shop for an iptv provider (some have forums here) or you can google but be carefull theres plenty of scams, even try some free ones for shits and giggles.

Cool thanks I'm new to this I was not understanding lol
It might get frustrating but when you find a good provider its worth it get free trials and for the first year only get 30 day subscriptions

Back
Top Bottom