Can''t restore Tivimate From Backup

DJA

I am on Android 11 on a Google TV and TiviMate version 4.7. I tried using an external drive to record but keep getting the message Failed to change recordings folder. There's no option for system picker. I've tried many times with no success. I finally decided to backup my settings and then downgrade to a lower version to see if that would work but there was no change. I then tried to restore my settings from the backup but TiviMate is not seeing the backed up file. I reinstalled version 4.7 but the issue remain. Any suggestion?

I am on Android 11 on a Google TV and TiviMate version 4.7. I tried using an external drive to record but keep getting the message Failed to change recordings folder. There's no option for system picker. I've tried many times with no success. I finally decided to backup my settings and then downgrade to a lower version to see if that would work but there was no change. I then tried to restore my settings from the backup but TiviMate is not seeing the backed up file. I reinstalled version 4.7 but the issue remain. Any suggestion?
  1. Create a new backup from TiviMate so it sees a file.
  2. Rename the old backup to the exact name of the new backup.
  3. Move the old file into the backup folder and replace/overwrite the new backup.

Thanks, found the answer on the Telegram Group. Still looking for a way to record to an external drive though.

I’m running Nvidia shield pro and google tvs
All running current tivimate 4.7 premium

I’ve tried backing up my Tivimate data and restoring it on the google tv but it it always says failed to restore.

I’m using xplore and one drive since the google stick doesn’t allow google drive to be logged on.

Can anyone help

Back
Top Bottom