C'ant record whithh tivimate

oh yes you need two connections for sure no matter the provider. good tip though will try without screening anything, just epg. might be usefull on ovenite stuff i guess.
give me news if it works for you...yes i knew it took 2 connection but after i talked whit my providers he said that i didnt needed 2 ....o well :rolleyes::unsure:

I mainly use a firestick so internal storage is a non starter but now its recording fine to a networked computer. I changed the computer's ip to static on the modem as it changed once in a while when i unplug the modem for maintenance. That led me to believe tivimate wasnt working.

I mainly use a firestick so internal storage is a non starter but now its recording fine to a networked computer. I changed the computer's ip to static on the modem as it changed once in a while when i unplug the modem for maintenance. That led me to believe tivimate wasnt working.
Hi so was it working recording whit the epg on a blank screen ?

its
Hi so was it working recording whit the epg on a blank screen ?
working every which way, it was the ip address setting change to dynamic that was the problem he re. My recording folder is on a windows 10 computer thsts networked

Back
Top Bottom