Cant login

Marky69

Hi there just purchased the Tivimate app one time fee. I have been unable to login for premium and have even tried to do a password reset and still will not let me log in. Please help, thank you

Hi there just purchased the Tivimate app one time fee. I have been unable to login for premium and have even tried to do a password reset and still will not let me log in. Please help, thank you
If you used the TiviMate Companion to purchase the premium, use the same credentials you use for the Companion App to sign in for premium. If you purchased thru the Google Play Store, use those credentials (email/password) instead. If you are using a VPN, turn it off while logging into your TiviMate premium account in TiviMate.F4A2E2A3-A034-4C49-BD40-13B55EC5381D.jpeg

I have tried over and over again trying to get tivimate companion to connect with credentials and it keeps say "Cannot sign in, please try later" Is your server down? I have tried with VPN off, reinstalled companion 3 times and get the same message each time. All I want to do is get premium, can someone explain what i'm doing wrong... and yes.. I am signed in to the Unlock Premium in settings of TiviMate Player.

Thanks MikeFL for mentioning that artical... I downloaded the TiviMate Companion in Bluestacks Emulator and it worked like a charm. THANKS Tons!

Back
Top Bottom