Cant change recording file

robkat59

Hello there , I am using Tivimate Premium and an external USB drive on my box. I try to change to the external drive file,click to Save and it keeps reverting back to the internal storage.

Any Ideas ?

Hello there , I am using Tivimate Premium and an external USB drive on my box. I try to change to the external drive file,click to Save and it keeps reverting back to the internal storage.

Any Ideas ?
Did you format the USB to FAT32? Try using Xplore File Manager to create the folder on the USB drive. Then change to that folder in TiviMate..Settings..Other..Recording..Recording folder..Select folder..and choose the folder on the USB. Click ok. See if it is now changed to the folder on the USB.

Did you format the USB to FAT32? Try using Xplore File Manager to create the folder on the USB drive. Then change to that folder in TiviMate..Settings..Other..Recording..Recording folder..Select folder..and choose the folder on the USB. Click ok. See if it is now changed to the folder on the USB.

Hi , did exactly what you said and it will not change to the external folder. Keeps using internal RAM for recordings . Too bad

Back
Top Bottom