Cant add my playlist.

endy11

So, ive been using tivimate(premium) for a while with no problem. A week ago my channels just wouldent load anymore.
So i deleted my playlist and tried adding it again but get an error. Its says something like "check your data and you internet connection"

The playlist is correct (and works on other apps) and i have internet to the firestick.
I have also deleted the app and reinstalled it.

Anyone know how to solve this?

So, ive been using tivimate(premium) for a while with no problem. A week ago my channels just wouldent load anymore.
So i deleted my playlist and tried adding it again but get an error. Its says something like "check your data and you internet connection"

The playlist is correct (and works on other apps) and i have internet to the firestick.
I have also deleted the app and reinstalled it.

Anyone know how to solve this?
Are you using the current version 4.5.1 ? Are you using a VPN? If you are..turn off the VPN while adding your playlist. You can turn it on again after your playlist loads.
Have you tried clearing the cache for TiviMate in your Settings..Apps? The cache builds up quick. Force stop and clear cache..then launch the app again.
Do you have other apps running in the background that you are unaware of? Force stop and clear cache on all of your apps.
Do you still have plenty of storage left on your Firestick? The storage fills up quick as well..especially with all the updates Amazon pushes.
Have you checked “My Fire TV” to see if you have any pending updates? Install them if you do.
Have you tried restarting your router 1st..then restarting your Firestick? This should be part of your maintenance program regularly.
Does your provider still support TiviMate? Some providers have stopped for whatever reason.
Try some of these troubleshooting hints.

Back
Top Bottom