Cannot Pay for Premium

Henpecked

Hello All
I have previously bought Tivimate 4 times. Twice for a year and twice for a lifetime. But, now, having a hang of a time.
Bought a new Android box and want to buy another lifetime Tivimate. I have tried buying through Companion and Tivimate itself, always getting same error. Then when I click on " got it" it comes up " Google Play error: invalid SKU details:
I have deleted tivimate and companion many times, re-installed. Same error. I've made at least 10 new gmail accounts, factory
reset the box, same error. Tivimate will work on the box, using one of my previous accounts on Tivimate. I set up paypal in
Google play. Same error. I've been in this game over 30 years, this is driving me nuts. Any help would be appreciated
IMG_1112.JPG

Hi! Each TiviMate subscription allows you 5 devices so if you have 2 subscriptions already..that allows you 10 devices total..or 4 subscriptions allows you 20 devices total. Unless you have used all your devices allowed..there’s no need to buy another subscription. You can manage your devices using the Companion app.

If you are trying to purchase another subscription using your new device..make sure you check your new device for any updates 1st in its “Settings”..especially since you have factory reset it. It must be up to date.
Then check for any updates for the Google Play Store too. The Play Store app itself must be up to date as well.

Make sure you are signed into the Play Store on your device with the email address you want the new subscription to be under. Make sure your method of payment is showing for that email address as well and it’s current.

Then try purchasing it again.

If all else fails..use an Android phone to make the purchase instead of using your device. You can also use Blue Stacks on a computer.

Back
Top Bottom