Cannot Access "Next" to connect XStream Codes

salty66

Device is an Android, Amiko N6 Max box.

I have Tivimate Pro Premium version 3.9.0 and the companion app to go with it. I have activated my device and all looks good.
BUT! I enter Xstreams server, username and password yet the "Next" button remains greyed out. Only the "Back" button is in focus. I am effectively fooked! and cannot use the app.

I have tried uninstalling / re-installing from Googe Play store but all to no avail. I have Play store app on box so downloaded it directly.

Last edited:
Device is an Android, Amiko N6 Max box.

I have Tivimate Pro Premium version 3.9.0 and the companion app to go with it. I have activated my device and all looks good.
BUT! I enter Xstreams server, username and password yet the "Next" button remains greyed out. Only the "Back" button is in focus. I am effectively fooked! and cannot use the app.

I have tried uninstalling / re-installing from Googe Play store but all to no avail. I have Play store app on box so downloaded it directly.
Do you have other services already entered into the app? If so..make sure premium is activated in Settings in TiviMate as it won’t allow you to add another service until it is.
You can also try deleting that device in the Companion app, then unlock premium in TiviMate Settings to re-add that device. Then try adding your playlist again.
Double check your server url for errors or spaces as well..especially after the period.
If your using a VPN..turn it off when adding your playlist and activating premium.

Hi Crystalblue, no other services running or setup on it but the VPN was definitely on when I activated premium and trying to enter XStream code. Hands up, I do now vaguelly recall reading / watching an instruction somewhere that stated that so possibly a very good call. I'll give that a bash. Probably uninstall the app completely to ensure no residual issue of the existing app. Will update thread after trying again, Thanks

If your using a VPN..turn it off
Hi, Mixed results!! That worked a treat. Turned the VPN off (I use NordVPN), cleared cache in Tivimate and ensured it was still activated, then re-entered the details and connected wonderfully. Problem is now that soon as I re-enable my VPN, connectivity is automatically lost and Iose all content and unable to update paylists etc.

I can't watch it with VPN off so I'm 2 steps forward, 1 step back but am effectively still unable to watch at moment. Advice please.

Hi, Mixed results!! That worked a treat. Turned the VPN off (I use NordVPN), cleared cache in Tivimate and ensured it was still activated, then re-entered the details and connected wonderfully. Problem is now that soon as I re-enable my VPN, connectivity is automatically lost and Iose all content and unable to update paylists etc.

I can't watch it with VPN off so I'm 2 steps forward, 1 step back but am effectively still unable to watch at moment. Advice please.
It appears that you are being blocked by your ISP! Try changing locations on your VPN. You may have to try several until you find one that works.

It appears that you are being blocked by your ISP!
Hmmm I had already tried, albeit only Rep Ireland and UK connections but that didn't work. The VPN has worked fine for all other apps and previously. I had a now defunct IPTV service for last 6months running no problem. The issue seems specifically a TiviMate one. Which is annoying since IPTV Smarters Pro is an awful app and recent reviews slate latest update of it. I will try a few more VPN locations as you suggest but looks like I wil need seek yet another app player. Any recommendations? It will need accept XStream codes.

Thanks for your quick and helpful replies, been much appreciated

Hmmm I had already tried, albeit only Rep Ireland and UK connections but that didn't work. The VPN has worked fine for all other apps and previously. I had a now defunct IPTV service for last 6months running no problem. The issue seems specifically a TiviMate one. Which is annoying since IPTV Smarters Pro is an awful app and recent reviews slate latest update of it. I will try a few more VPN locations as you suggest but looks like I wil need seek yet another app player. Any recommendations? It will need accept XStream codes.

Thanks for your quick and helpful replies, been much appreciated
I would contact your IPTV provider and ask if they support TiviMate. Some companies no longer do and so their content doesn’t work in the TiviMate app itself.
There are other IPTV apps to try also. I know we all prefer TiviMate (especially the premium) but if your service isn’t going to work on it, you may be forced to use another app or look for another IPTV company.
If you don’t like the Smarters app, there is XCIPTV, IM Player, OTT Navigator, Purple IPTV Player to name a few.
Have you tried a trial of any other IPTV companies to see if they work? I would..just to see if it’s your current provider exclusively that’s causing the issue.
Good luck and keep us updated on your progress! 😉

Hi, thanks for all the useful info regards players.

All other apps on box (youtube, downloader, Chrome etc) all work with vpn on and My other 2 iptv trials I have tried in last week have both worked using my NordVPN but neither used Tivimate. I opted for that due to reviews and I firmly believe it's a compatibility issue between the 2apps on my box. I know others run the two together without problems but it's not my provider as Tivimate wouldn't even offer try connect to them whilst NordVPN was on - which is where I originally came into forum.

I'll give those other players a go in first instance and see how I fair. Who said life was mundane!

Thanks again, if I have any luck I'll update thread for future ref.

ProgDVB is the next best app, you can pause live TV and record with it. I would recommend it for your Android box

ProgDVB is the next best app, you can pause live TV and record with it. I would recommend it for your Android box

Thanks, may be doing it a disservice but, having looked there seems nothing intuitive about it and all videos are windows based and with cheesy music, no dialogue. Doesn't entice me.

One very bad and p155es me off thing about this forum is I've been spammed 4 times already with people trying to get me sign up to their IPTV and players. People, I have a spam filter and you're domains are now blocked so give it up. I thought my email would be hidden but this is only place I've posted so emails have to originate from here.
Not happy!

Thanks, may be doing it a disservice but, having looked there seems nothing intuitive about it and all videos are windows based and with cheesy music, no dialogue. Doesn't entice me.
Don't know what you mean, yes it is for windows but ProgTV is for android and is just as easy to set up as tivimate.

Don't know what you mean, yes it is for windows but ProgTV is for android and is just as easy to set up as tivimate.
Hi, I didn't download the app, I only watched the yuotube to get a feel for it. If I did disservice apologies. Thanks for suggestion all the same, was appreciated

Hi all, problem resolved and I am using Tivimate which looks a really decent app and works very well with my Amiko Android box & remote control.

I don't know where the issue lies on the network: whether ISP provider, IPTV provider or elsewhere but effectively the server address the IPTV provider gave me ( a ".eu:8080" domain address) was not reachable when my VPN was on. After some badgering they gave me another server with a ".be;8080" domain and that was reachable with VPN on. Maybe there is a blacklist or firewall on somewhere but I don't know where and don't particularly care but I know it was nothing I could remedy from my end. I assume .be is Belgium whereas .eu could be anywhere.

The IPTV service so far does seem very good, and EPG offering even has the EPL football club channels which I currently pay my team £10 per match to watch. Not seen these channels on other trials, least not where they've been obvious in the listing.

But whole downside - and it is very important to me - is that the live chat tech support was atrocious. After initial reply I had to keep asking if anyone was still there, eventually only getting a response when I said I was off to Trustpilot to leave a review. Their reply was they simply blamed everything on my end and simply ended chat by telling me "Please use without VPN and we are now closing support ticket". Not exactly endearing customer service!

I then requested a refund which they refused because their decision was it was my tech problem not theirs - because their system is working. Their own website states if I don't think it's right fit for me they will happily refund if within 3 days, nothing regards conditions of refund. That really irked me.

Thankfully at same time as closing ticket they had sent me an email with the new server suggestion to try connect to. 11th hour save!
But because of the awful tech support and attitude / client service received, I now need decide if after the month I bought do I want to continue with them which is currently highly doubtful.

For reference, the IPTV I have used is ..... Bunnystream

Thank you all for your replies and advice, it has been very welcome and appreciated. Best wishes

Glad you got it sorted out. A couple of guys on here might be able to help you out with a new IPTV Server, if not, try here reddit.com/r/TiviMate/

Ever wanted to be able to tap into the power of ChatGPT but don't want to go through the hassle of registering an account and having limited tokens? We have the solution for you! CGPTOnline.tech provides access to the revolutionary ChatGPT API of OpenAI, minus the registration process and limits on the use of tokens. Access the world of AI-powered conversations, now for free and unlimitedly. With a simple and easy to use platform, CGPTOnline.tech makes it real easy to get started in making the most out of AI-based conversations. Stop waiting and start experiencing the amazing world of ChatGPT, now for absolutely free at CGPTOnline.tech.

Back
Top Bottom