Can not unlock premium side since I purchased on 10/5/2022 can you help

Can not open premium side of package which I paid for says not valid order I paid for it on 10/05/2022 please help
Sorry for the late reply..I’m currently at work. Could you please give additional information regarding what device you are using TiviMate on..where you purchased your subscription (on TiviMate Companion or in the TiviMate App itself). That would help.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply..I’m currently at work. Could you please give additional information regarding what device you are using TiviMate on..where you purchased your subscription (on TiviMate Companion or in the TiviMate App itself). That would help.
Hello me also i can not unlock it yesterrday i buy premium version of 28,99 euro but i didnt get nothing

Tivimate app it self i have download it from play store
What happens when you try to unlock premium? Are you getting an error message?

What happens when you try to unlock premium? Are you getting an error message?
Hello,

When i try to unlock i get same page as the begin so when i press unlock i get to pick 7.99 or 28,99 furst year i did 7.99 now i wont the 28,99 but when i Puss 28,99 i get error you already buy

Hello,

When i try to unlock i get same page as the begin so when i press unlock i get to pick 7.99 or 28,99 furst year i did 7.99 now i wont the 28,99 but when i Puss 28,99 i get error you already buy
If you have already purchased the subscription for the 1 year..you must wait till the 1 year is up before you can purchase the lifetime. Is your yearly subscription still active?

** if you refresh this webpage occasionally, you will see replies sooner! 😉

Last edited:
Go to the Google Play Store:

Click on your profile icon or the 3 lines in the top corner (depending on your device). Then click on Payments and Subscriptions:
7C3BE153-3A81-489C-B65D-98B772F710FA.jpeg
On the next page click Subscriptions and see if TiviMate Premium subscription is listed. If so..check the expiration date. You won’t be able to purchase the lifetime subscription until after that date.

If you just recently purchased the subscription..you are on a trial for the 1st 5 days. If you change your mind within that 1st 5 day time period..you can cancel it..wait for the days to expire..then repurchase the subscription you prefer (lifetime instead of yearly).

If it has been longer than 5 days..your trial is now over and your subscription begins. You are then locked in for the full year before you can purchase the lifetime. The yearly MUST be expired before it will let you purchase the lifetime.

Hope this helps! 😉

If you have already purchased the subscription for the 1 year..you must wait till the 1 year is up before you can purchase the lifetime. Is your yearly subscription still active?

** if you refresh this webpage occasionally, you will see replies sooner! 😉
Hey no year is over so i have buy the 28,99 one

Go to the Google Play Store:

Click on your profile icon or the 3 lines in the top corner (depending on your device). Then click on Payments and Subscriptions:
View attachment 2725
On the next page click Subscriptions and see if TiviMate Premium subscription is listed. If so..check the expiration date. You won’t be able to purchase the lifetime subscription until after that date.

If you just recently purchased the subscription..you are on a trial for the 1st 5 days. If you change your mind within that 1st 5 day time period..you can cancel it..wait for the days to expire..then repurchase the subscription you prefer (lifetime instead of yearly).

If it has been longer than 5 days..your trial is now over and your subscription begins. You are then locked in for the full year before you can purchase the lifetime. The yearly MUST be expired before it will let you purchase the lifetime.

Hope this
Best,

I subscribed for a year last year now that year has passed so I can't access the premium version because I like the app I bought the 28.99 one yesterday but unfortunately it doesn't unlock now how can I unlock this or do you have to do this i have tried everything. i get every time i go ahead and press unlock i get error you have already purchased this item. but the premium is not unlocked

Have it on fire stick tivimate companion invoice #257106-2022-10 or 1353299 thanks

Tivimate it self app on playstore because tv i can not pay on my Sony tv
So i didt it like last time i payd same way like the first year but now it wont unlock but it shows me i already have bought

Have it on fire stick tivimate companion invoice #257106-2022-10 or 1353299 thanks
It sounds like there is a problem on TiviMate’s side. The best thing to do when that happens is to email the developer. He will help you get it all straightened out:
[email protected]

Tivimate it self app on playstore because tv i can not pay on my Sony tv
So i didt it like last time i payd same way like the first year but now it wont unlock but it shows me i already have bought
I would do the same thing I advised..email the developer:
[email protected]

He will help you get it straightened out. It sounds like the error is on his side.

Hello what is error code 521

Hello what is error code 521
That is a Cloudflare server issue. The server isn’t responding or is down. You can try a reboot of your device and router..try connecting without a VPN or with a VPN. If it still doesn’t work..open a ticket on your portal and see if they are having issues or have changed their server url. If it isn’t on your providers side..it’s on your internet’s side.

Lo siento por la respuesta tardía... Actualmente estoy en el trabajo. ¿Podría brindar información adicional sobre en qué dispositivo está usando TiviMate... dónde compró su suscripción (en TiviMate Companion o en la propia aplicación TiviMate)? Eso podría ayudar.
no puedo usar la versión premium ya pague la anualidad uso la aplicación en Amazon fire stick y la compré en Google play stores

Para comprar una suscripción para Firesticks o cualquier producto de Amazon... debe comprar la suscripción a través de la aplicación Tivimate Companion. Los dispositivos de Amazon no pueden acceder a Google Play Store para verificar su suscripción.
Si recientemente compró la suscripción a través de Google Play Store... está en una prueba durante los primeros 5 días. Cancela tu suscripción y no se te cobrará. Luego cómprelo nuevamente a través de la aplicación Companion esta vez.

Back
Top Bottom