Bluestacks / XCIPTV Query Please

slimsta1

Hi All
Thanks for looking in, ok, i have xciptv on Firestick - it runs great! It's customed,
However, i'd like to run it on my pc via Bluestacks (Android Emulator) Are / Is there any specific settings or tutorials that i can manipulate / adjust my settings to please?
I have installed it on pc via Bluestacks, but is not the best,
B/Band speed is very good, yet XCIPTV works nothing like in comparison to Firestick on the pc with Bluestacks!
I wondered if there were any specific settings that Bluestacks had to be set to? IE Frame rate, Resolution etc, i'd just like it to work flawlessly the same as my Firestick, i can't always use the Firestick and i'm happy to sit at my PC to view XCIPTV app but it stutters and staggers, is this simply because it's an emulator or can this be done?
I'd love to know, Thanks in advance if you can help, i do have another option ie use Smarters on pc as i have been given url, However XCIPTV there is no need to enter url (just a username & password) but it dosent perform the same as my provided XCIPTV on The Firestck - Something tells me sub could be coming from an alternative source if i use my own app / Smarters, would prefer XCIPTV on both - (obviously only watching on one device at a time but have the choice to choose one or the other)
Hope someone can help
Kind Regards

Hi All
Thanks for looking in, ok, i have xciptv on Firestick - it runs great! It's customed,
However, i'd like to run it on my pc via Bluestacks (Android Emulator) Are / Is there any specific settings or tutorials that i can manipulate / adjust my settings to please?
I have installed it on pc via Bluestacks, but is not the best,
B/Band speed is very good, yet XCIPTV works nothing like in comparison to Firestick on the pc with Bluestacks!
I wondered if there were any specific settings that Bluestacks had to be set to? IE Frame rate, Resolution etc, i'd just like it to work flawlessly the same as my Firestick, i can't always use the Firestick and i'm happy to sit at my PC to view XCIPTV app but it stutters and staggers, is this simply because it's an emulator or can this be done?
I'd love to know, Thanks in advance if you can help, i do have another option ie use Smarters on pc as i have been given url, However XCIPTV there is no need to enter url (just a username & password) but it dosent perform the same as my provided XCIPTV on The Firestck - Something tells me sub could be coming from an alternative source if i use my own app / Smarters, would prefer XCIPTV on both - (obviously only watching on one device at a time but have the choice to choose one or the other)
Hope someone can help
Kind Regards
Hi! I have side loaded 6 different apps that were hardcoded and never had an issue..using Bluestacks on my Windows 10 PC. I’ve never had to adjust any settings either so I’m not familiar with what could be adjusted. I also have IPTV Smarters installed. It doesn’t run thru Bluestacks. It’s a bit different from the app on your Firestick to maneuver..but works fine.
Go here to download:
Some providers have a web player for their services as well. Have you asked your provider if they have one? Those are real convenient if they do.

Hi! I have side loaded 6 different apps that were hardcoded and never had an issue..using Bluestacks on my Windows 10 PC. I’ve never had to adjust any settings either so I’m not familiar with what could be adjusted. I also have IPTV Smarters installed. It doesn’t run thru Bluestacks. It’s a bit different from the app on your Firestick to maneuver..but works fine.
Go here to download:
Some providers have a web player for their services as well. Have you asked your provider if they have one? Those are real convenient if they do.
Hi Crystalblue6161
Thank you for your reply, appreciated, can you tell me please what version of Bluestacks you use please?
When i install, (turn antivirus off upon installation) i have stuttering and lag once installed with the xciptv app which is not ideal, i have iptv smarters installed on pc, and although it works on occaisions whilst working it will jump from full screen back to "small top right" preview screen and i have to keep returning to my pc to change it back to full screen which is a bit of a pain.(This is the latest reccomended version from here)
To add, it is evident that xciptv exo player works well with playing live stream and i personally use option for vlc player for Movies / Series options, where as iptv smaters has it's own built in player with the option (on firestick) to use vlc for Movies / series, However on the pc version of iptv smarters there is no option in settings to choose or change player(s) so you use what is built in.
To round up i think because i have had such good results from XCIPTV (firestick) i was looking to use the same on the pc with a good player (exo player), and non conflicting issues such as the described above with iptv smarters.
As for web player, i haven't experienced this yet, and there's been no mention to me via provider about it?
Can you elaborate on this a little so i understand it more please?
Thanks for your time (y)

I believe after the last update, it’s version 4.2.80. My Smarters app runs full screen and stays full screen. And yes..there is no option to switch players outside of Flowplayer. You can use VLC player as a stand alone player also on your PC. Web players are provided by some service providers to watch their services thru a web browser. Not all provide them so you would have to ask your provider if they do. Here is an example ( you will only see the login screen):

I will download XCIPTV later when I get home from work and see how it performs on my PC and get back to you on that.

I believe after the last update, it’s version 4.2.80. My Smarters app runs full screen and stays full screen. And yes..there is no option to switch players outside of Flowplayer. You can use VLC player as a stand alone player also on your PC. Web players are provided by some service providers to watch their services thru a web browser. Not all provide them so you would have to ask your provider if they do. Here is an example ( you will only see the login screen):

I will download XCIPTV later when I get home from work and see how it performs on my PC and get back to you on that.
Ahh, ok, 4.2.80. i have this version ready to install, not installed this version as of yet, but previous tries with Bluestacks didn't give me the best results.
Thank you for the picture / example of your Smarters showing full screen, appreciated, mine shows this too, However whilst playing / streaming in full screen it reverts back to the small "top right" preview screen and carries on playing / streaming - Which is annoying.
If i were to use vlc player where would url / username / password be entered to use it? I wasn't aware you could use vlc, will have to ask provider about more details on web player and if they actually do it, nothing has been mentioned before.
Thanks for looking into xciptv via Bluestacks, thats very kind of you, look forward to the feedback on that, i'm intrigued to see how it works out 👍

So I download and installed XCIPTV version 5.0.1 and I’m getting the same stuttering as you are getting. I tried changing format and players..no changes. Bummer! IPTV Smarters plays no problem. I have some things to share..I’ll DM you.

So I download and installed XCIPTV version 5.0.1 and I’m getting the same stuttering as you are getting. I tried changing format and players..no changes. Bummer! IPTV Smarters plays no problem. I have some things to share..I’ll DM you.
Hi Crystal6161
In a way this is good news, i know it dosen't resolve the problem, but confirms my issues, Thank you for looking into this, it is really appreciated, I'll continue to use IPTV Smarters on the PC for now, although i continue to have a small issue on that too (as described in my earlier post)
Ok off to check my DM (y) and thanks for looking into this!

Back
Top Bottom