bidarn
IPTV Service Provider & Streaming Subscriptions
Offline
Hi everyone,
I have been testing different IPTV setups on Firestick and Android TV boxes using apps like TiviMate and Smarters Pro.
During peak hours (like live sports events), I occasionally experience buffering even on a 100 Mbps fiber connection. I've tried changing DNS settings (Cloudflare/Google DNS) and toggling hardware acceleration, which helped a bit.
I was reading a guide on Bidarn regarding CDN server routing, ISP throttling, and VPN integration to stabilize live streams.
What are your go-to tweaks for buffer size, player format (EXOPlayer vs VLC), or network settings to keep streams running smoothly without freezing?
Would appreciate any recommendations from the community!
I have been testing different IPTV setups on Firestick and Android TV boxes using apps like TiviMate and Smarters Pro.
During peak hours (like live sports events), I occasionally experience buffering even on a 100 Mbps fiber connection. I've tried changing DNS settings (Cloudflare/Google DNS) and toggling hardware acceleration, which helped a bit.
I was reading a guide on Bidarn regarding CDN server routing, ISP throttling, and VPN integration to stabilize live streams.
What are your go-to tweaks for buffer size, player format (EXOPlayer vs VLC), or network settings to keep streams running smoothly without freezing?
Would appreciate any recommendations from the community!