Best Premiums IPTV

momo

Hi

Im new here and looking for a new provider

I currently have a samsung smart tv and using the smart stb app on it - my current provider use to be very good but recently it goes off alot especially during football

i am looking for a new provider - good value for money and reliable

Hi

I currently have a samsung smart tv and using the smart stb app on it - my current provider use to be very good but recently it goes off alot especially during football

I have 2 services that the quality is great. But it all depends on your equipment. I have a Nvidia Shield Pro connected to 5G at 500 speed with an Ethernet. So I don’t experience any problems

Main service is 5 Star Streams - 2 connections $25

Backup Service is Altered Carbon - 3 connections $10 just tv

Good luck

I have 2 services that the quality is great. But it all depends on your equipment. I have a Nvidia Shield Pro connected to 5G at 500 speed with an Ethernet. So I don’t experience any problems
- Main service is 5 Star Streams -
2 connections for $25 tv, vod, series
- Backup Service is Altered Carbon - 3 connections $10 just tv

Good luck

Good luck
Hey,

do you have any more info on 5 star streams, their website is short on details. They appear to offer 5 lines for $30, do you know if they offer m3u, do they have a stand alone apk?

do they have telegram or discord?

does anyone else have any suggestions for a premium service?

thanks

Hey,

do you have any more info on 5 star streams, their website is short on details. They appear to offer 5 lines for $30, do you know if they offer m3u, do they have a stand alone apk?

do they have telegram or discord?

does anyone else have any suggestions for a premium service?

thanks
5 Star Streams monthly cost only at $25 for 2 connections. Quality is fantastic. It does offer M3u. It has its own app through Startup Show. There are multiple ways to connect depending on what device you use.

Another similar service is called Apollo Group TV. Quality is similar to 5 Star. Their monthly cost for 2 connections is $24.99 both they have discounted costs for 3; 6; 9 and 12 months. M3U is available through them but some devices may not be applicable. You’ll be happy with either service! Hope this helps.

5 Star Streams monthly cost only at $25 for 2 connections. Quality is fantastic. It does offer M3u. It has its own app through Startup Show. There are multiple ways to connect depending on what device you use.

Another similar service is called Apollo Group TV. Quality is similar to 5 Star. Their monthly cost for 2 connections is $24.99 both they have discounted costs for 3; 6; 9 and 12 months. M3U is available through them but some devices may not be applicable. You’ll be happy with either service! Hope this helps.
Hey,

thanks for the reply,

I’m currently testing Apollo group tv, it’s pretty good but not great, VOD is outstanding , they offer 5 lines but from only two different locations or so they say, not sure how they monitor that. My biggest complaint about Apollo is their discord/telegram help, to call their help staff rude and impatient would be an understatement.

does 5 star offer more then 2 lines, I’m looking to split it with some neighbours, the two location limit on Apollo puts a dent in that plan. 5 stars website says the have a special “5 services” for $30, unless I have the wrong 5 star streams.

Last edited:
Hey,

thanks for the reply,

I’m currently testing Apollo group tv, it’s pretty good but not great, VOD is outstanding , they offer 5 lines but from only two different locations or so they say, not sure how they monitor that. My biggest complaint about Apollo is their discord/telegram help, to call their help staff rude and impatient would be an understatement.

does 5 star offer more then 2 lines, I’m looking to split it with some neighbours, the two location limit on Apollo puts a dent in that plan. 5 stars website says the have a special “5 services” for $30, unless I have the wrong 5 star streams.
Hey,

thanks for the reply,

The 5 connections for $30 is a limited offer. They don’t do multiple months. The one big negative is their customer service. I’ve never gotten a reply for questions. I even called their phone number and left messages but no returned calls. However, the quality is outstanding.

Good luck
Hey,

is altered carbon still up? I’m having trouble finding their website.

thanks

Hey,

is altered carbon still up? I’m having trouble finding their website.

thanks
Its no surprise that acarbon was shut down after area51

Hi

I was subscribing to 3 services ... Every month let the least liked service expire and start a new service ... I was about set and slowing down on trying new services when many services disappeared ... Started again and found OTT Pro - Thanos - Lava ... After using them , I have not tried another service . I suggest trying a month of Thanos which gives you OTR Pro & Lava connections .

I’ve got a premium service, fast and high quality streams. Multiple connections available, message for more details and to try it out!

I was subscribing to 3 services ... Every month let the least liked service expire and start a new service ... I was about set and slowing down on trying new services when many services disappeared ... Started again and found OTT Pro - Thanos - Lava ... After using them , I have not tried another service . I suggest trying a month of Thanos which gives you OTR Pro & Lava connections .
Is the ott pro better then the king ott please send me a link to ask for trail

Back
Top Bottom