BeeTV Apk Freezing

rbmoving

I am using the Latest version of BeeTV on Amazon Firestick. Within the last few months, Especially when exiting BeeTV...Ads popup, Hotel.com, DoorDash.com...and you cannot exit out of the App.... This has gotten so frustrating...many times I must use HOME...go to Manage App and Clear cache...to be able to open BeeTV again....but still, these annoying apps popup and when they do nothing I do will close them or allow me to exit app...except using the Home botton on the remote..and then when I open the app again...sometimes the ads are still running...

Anyone come up with a Solution. I have read it is not the App, its the Players. I have uninstalled and re-installed BeeTV sveral times...installing different Player...same results....

Hopefully someone has the Fix

I am using the Latest version of BeeTV on Amazon Firestick. Within the last few months, Especially when exiting BeeTV...Ads popup, Hotel.com, DoorDash.com...and you cannot exit out of the App.... This has gotten so frustrating...many times I must use HOME...go to Manage App and Clear cache...to be able to open BeeTV again....but still, these annoying apps popup and when they do nothing I do will close them or allow me to exit app...except using the Home botton on the remote..and then when I open the app again...sometimes the ads are still running...

Anyone come up with a Solution. I have read it is not the App, its the Players. I have uninstalled and re-installed BeeTV sveral times...installing different Player...same results....

Hopefully someone has the Fix
I have a link for Tea TV Ad free. Maybe that will work better for you. I’ll DM it to you.

I did try TeaTV...and I could not believe it when I experienced the same issue....Ad opens from Hotel.com, DoorDash.com etc and no matter what I do, I can not exit BeeTV unless I click HOME on the Firestick Remote and many times opening it up again...it opens to the ADm,...like the App never cleanly closes. I have deleted any and all add'l Players...as some have Posted the issue is with the Players, they are inserting the Ads....I have tried to select use external Player...that has not worked.....

Back
Top Bottom