Bad Buffering

OBX_BOY1989

Service is back up but is anyone else having major buffering issues on just about every channel? Website is also saying its down for maintenance. Would love to know what's going on and any tips to make it better if anyone has any. I have 400 MEG internet with express VPN and haven't had any issues until recently. Thanks everyone!

Same issues here after they came back online. Perfect before the outage was well
Thanks for letting me know. Glad to know I'm not the only one with these issues. Yesterday the channels weren't buffering with the SIPTV app but today they are. Hopefully they get everything working properly here right away.

Thanks for letting me know. Glad to know I'm not the only one with these issues. Yesterday the channels weren't buffering with the SIPTV app but today they are. Hopefully they get everything working properly here right away.
Now that the server urls are back up and working..there is additional work being done in the background. Expect to see on and off issues for the next couple of hours. When completed..everything will hopefully be good to go from that point on. 🤞🏻

Now that the server urls are back up and working..there is additional work being done in the background. Expect to see on and off issues for the next couple of hours. When completed..everything will hopefully be good to go from that point on. 🤞🏻
Great! Hope you keep the SIPTV app.

Thanks for letting me know Crystal. You have been extremely helpful over the past several days and I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom