Anyone using Beyond Streamz ?

Vinny

Anyone using Beyond Streamz ?
Most channels not working. Website comes up but can't log in, says 'Down for Maintenance (Err 3)'

Thx

Happened to me too, some channels work but most sports and US down, I wondering if they're done
Thanks for replying ! One would think if they are done nothing would work, but it still lets you log in to the app and get some channels. Its my friends account that I use so I'm trying to see whats going on. He's testing another one called Robbing Hood which seems pretty good and they offer a free trial.

Thanks for replying ! One would think if they are done nothing would work, but it still lets you log in to the app and get some channels. Its my friends account that I use so I'm trying to see whats going on. He's testing another one called Robbing Hood which seems pretty good and they offer a free trial.
I have a few other services just really liked the 24/7 section and speed of Beyond, it is weird tho that you can update the playlist without error and when ACE takes over they usually overtake the home page, which is still there

Seems like they are gone, haven't been able to find anything on them tho so maybe they cut out before they got in trouble or made a different service

had the same problem they have a new site now if anyone purchases it lmk how it goes only $20 same as before but have another service currently.

Back
Top Bottom