Anyone know what’s happened to Wolfstreamz?

jb00000

Sub due. Discord gone. Pay page gone. Tried e-mail, bounced straight back. Service still operational. Shame, because it was the best of the best and I have tried loads over the years.

Anyone have any news? All was fine a few days ago.

Same situation as you are @jb00000 . Weirdly service is working fine. Payment link seems to the working fine. Just don't wanna pay when I can't reach wolfstreamz. Not looking forward to the search for another good one

Mine has just expired in the last hour. I have even tried getting in touch with old e-mails I managed to save. One bounced the the other has had no reply yet.

The ko-fi page I used to make payments on has gone as well.

I’m hoping someone gets in touch as it was the best IPTV I have had, and I have tried a lot.

I have looked online and everything seems to have disappeared. Someone must be maintaining it as it is still in operation. It’s a shame, because I would have liked to keep this one as it was flawless unlike many others.

He posted on another forum that he received a C&D letter and closed down shop. He is a reseller and said subs should work until they expire; however, no more support or renewals.

Service should work unless the main provider changes URL.

Thanks for the update. Oh well, it’s a new search and more tests. Good ones are really hard to find.

He posted on another forum that he received a C&D letter and closed down shop. He is a reseller and said subs should work until they expire; however, no more support or renewals.

Service should work unless the main provider changes URL.
I was supposed to get a free trial from Wolfstreamz that he offered on another website before he shut down. Can you tell me what the URL for his main provider was? It may be possible to find out who his main provider was if the URL was not changed.and then get service from one of that provider's other resellers.

I would like to know where he got his lines from myself and who else is offering them, as I just signed up to one for a month and it is absolute garbage. More downtime than up.

Wolfstreamz is the best iptv I have ever had. it's fantastic no buffering, and stable. Does anyone have any more info.
Mines still working.

Stay well away from a provider called Studio IPTV. These crooks give out expired lines. I must have emailed them a dozen times and just fobbed me off and gave out useless lines. These give the IPTV community a bad name.

I decided to cut my losses and signed up to a new service today. So far, so good. No freezing or glitches. Fingers crossed.

Stay well away from a provider called Studio IPTV. These crooks give out expired lines. I must have emailed them a dozen times and just fobbed me off and gave out useless lines. These give the IPTV community a bad name.

I decided to cut my losses and signed up to a new service today. So far, so good. No freezing or glitches. Fingers crossed.
Who did you decide to go with?

I’m hoping someone gets in touch as it was the best IPTV I have had, and I have tried a lot.
get-9apps.com

cartoon hd
I was a WS customer too. As others have said, he was a reseller. Service ran until expiry and I'm now with a different reseller of the same service, who helped us all at the time we knew that WS was jumping ship by moving us over to their Discord. Best service I have ever had

Anyone going to discord for his IPTV customers is asking for trouble. Discord has no problem reporting the IPTV companies. We seen it before. Discord public chats with users about IPTV
The company gets shutdown.

Back
Top Bottom