Anyone else having problems with the payment portal?

The website is up. Open it in a new window on your device instead of refreshing the webpage with the “account suspended” page.

Just checked and got this:
IMG_3136.jpeg

WTF?! Was up 5 minutes ago! OMG! Apparently you need to just keep trying till you can get in. I thought they finally had that solved..NOT!!

supermega.vision portal is now saying account suspended. Not my account but the page account is suspended. Are they making a new portal page ? My bill is coming up soon. If i dont pay, the service will stop working.

Since the site will not come up via browser, ran a curl and see the message below indicates the site is down for maintenance and it may take 1 to 2 days. Not sure when they updated this message so assuming in a few days it may be back online.

* Connected to supermega.vision (194.40.240.228) port 443 (#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: supermega.vision:443
> User-Agent: curl/7.88.1
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:08:23 GMT
< Server: Apache
< Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
< Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
< Pragma: no-cache
< Connection: close
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
<

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta data-fr-http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<title>Down for Maintenance (Err 3)</title>

</head>
<body>
<div class="error-container"><h1>Down for Maintenance (Err 3)</h1><p>we are aware of the payment issues and will get the resolved , could take upto 1-2 days ,</p></div>
</body>

* Closing

supermega.vision portal is now saying account suspended. Not my account but the page account is suspended. Are they making a new portal page ? My bill is coming up soon. If i dont pay, the service will stop working.
Ran a curl on supermega.vision and received their message stating:

<div class="error-container"><h1>Down for Maintenance (Err 3)</h1><p>we are aware of the payment issues and will get the resolved , could take upto 1-2 days ,</p></div>

I created an account and paid for a new service at the pdslive portal. I put in a ticket about billingsystems and overnight I got this response...

"our owners are hoping and shooting to have that portal and also supermega.vision back online linked to the new server today.. so sorry for the delay"

Since the site will not come up via browser, ran a curl and see the message below indicates the site is down for maintenance and it may take 1 to 2 days. Not sure when they updated this message so assuming in a few days it may be back online.

* Connected to supermega.vision (194.40.240.228) port 443 (#0)
> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Host: supermega.vision:443
> User-Agent: curl/7.88.1
> Accept: */*
>
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2023 04:08:23 GMT
< Server: Apache
< Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
< Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate
< Pragma: no-cache
< Connection: close
< Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
<

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta data-fr-http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<title>Down for Maintenance (Err 3)</title>

</head>
<body>
</body>

* Closing
More news..

we will be having portal maintenance the next 3 weeks, be prepared for some portal downtime
Thank You for your support!

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #868359
Subject:
Ticket URL: Login - PDSLIVE
----------------------------------------------
visit our websitelog in to your accountget support
Copyright © PDSLIVE, All rights reserved.

Back
Top Bottom