ANDROID11

ALEX422

I HAVE 2 DEVICE (ANDROID TV WITH ANDROID10 AND ANDROID BOX WITH ANDROID11) WHEN I INSTALLE TIVIMATE APK (VER 4.5.1)ON ANDROID 11 IN MAIN MENU - "ABOUT" I CAN SEE " AUTO UPDATE APK OPTION" AND WORKING VERY WELL BUT IN ANDROID 10 OR 9 THERE IS NOT THIS ITEM ( WITH SAME VER 4.5.1) AND
BY BACK UP MADE TIVIMATE (ANDROID10) CAN NOT RESTORE ON THE ANDROID 11

Last edited:
The developer claims the auto-update option is available only for devices without Google Play. Do you have the Google Play Store disabled on the Android 11?
If you were to disable Google Play Store on the Android 9 and 10 box, clear cache on Play Store and Tivimate..the “auto update” and "check for new version " would appear. Also, Tivimate account e-mail will show up too.
They also claim you can’t do a restore on a newer device from a backup from an older device. It would have to be the same Android version or older.
I’ve never tried doing any of this personally, so I can’t confirm with 💯 certainty.

PS: Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple threads. I’m only going to reply to one. If someone else would like to add input on your question..they can reply to you there.

The developer claims the auto-update option is available only for devices without Google Play. Do you have the Google Play Store disabled on the Android 11?
If you were to disable Google Play Store on the Android 9 and 10 box, clear cache on Play Store and Tivimate..the “auto update” and "check for new version " would appear. Also, Tivimate account e-mail will show up too.
They also claim you can’t do a restore on a newer device from a backup from an older device. It would have to be the same Android version or older.
I’ve never tried doing any of this personally, so I can’t confirm with 💯 certainty.

PS: Please refrain from posting the same question in multiple threads. I’m only going to reply to one. If someone else would like to add input on your question..they can reply to you there.
THANKS

In record mode, you can't see any option or icon on the screen, is it possible to add it in the next update?

In record mode, you can't see any option or icon on the screen, is it possible to add it in the next update?
Answered in your other thread.

Back
Top Bottom