Add additional service

Stacy

I am trying to set up service for my mother's home. I handle all her finances and she is not internet knowledgeable meaning everything is set up to my email. Can I add new service to my PDSLIVE account without it canceling my already existing service that I have for my home or can I create a new account in her name with using my email. My email is registered to my existing account. I contacted customer service and received a pricing form with no answers to my questions. Any advise on how I can set this up would be greatly appreciated.

You can add a new service to your PDSLIVE account without having to cancel your existing service. I have 3 separate services under one account.

I think its a good idea
I am trying to set up service for my mother's home. I handle all her finances and she is not internet knowledgeable meaning everything is set up to my email. Can I add new service to my PDSLIVE account without it canceling my already existing service that I have for my home or can I create a new account in her name with using my email. My email is registered to my existing account. I contacted customer service and received a pricing form with no answers to my questions. Any advise on how I can set this up would be greatly appreciated.
If setting up service for your mother's home proves challenging, consider an alternative solution: selling the house and relocating. To expedite the process, I recommend reaching out to a real estate agency and make beautifully photography of your home. Utilizing the reception of object removal on real estate photo can enhance its appeal, potentially leading to a quicker sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom