3pm IPTV required

CanukBluj

Hi, I'm CanukBluj and I reside in Canada. I've just installed ola TV on my fire Stick and followed all of the instructions, but unfortunately I'm not getting any streaming. When I select a certain box number, I get a message that says the location of the URL cannot be played. Can somebody help me please, as I would like to watch sky sports at 3:00 p.m. Toronto time

Hi, I'm CanukBluj and I reside in Canada. I've just installed ola TV on my fire Stick and followed all of the instructions, but unfortunately I'm not getting any streaming. When I select a certain box number, I get a message that says the location of the URL cannot be played. Can somebody help me please, as I would like to watch sky sports at 3:00 p.m. Toronto time
By the way I do have Express VPN installed

Perfectly honest I recommend you get an IPTV from one of the IPTV companies listed here. Instead as a free IPTV APK is just going to be a waste of time to try to fix. Specially if the issue form their side.

In the matter of express VPN yes it is ok for temporary solution but not the best for IPTV. But we can discuss that at a later stage. I will be more than happy to assist you with VPN later but for now. Express is ok. Just make sure you user encryption or bypass settings.

My advice is that you send a message to every IPTV company directly to them to understand what they offer or just look at their forum section.

@MikeFL @༺Crystal༻ can you guys recommend any please

Last edited:
Someone still makes money from it I'd rather have it broadcasted by BBC or ITV Free availability in my opinion would increase football support: I ONLY started watching it because it was free and I'm most certainly not going to pay some crazy money to Sky to watch 4 matches a month
pikashow.fyi
ppssppgold.one

Last edited:
Someone still makes money from it I'd rather have it broadcasted by BBC or ITV Free availability in my opinion would increase football support: I ONLY started watching it because it was free and I'm most certainly not going to pay some crazy money to Sky to watch 4 matches a month
And you can to complain about paying for IPTV in an IPTV forum WHY!?

Back
Top Bottom