24/7 channels

swood

Anyone aware if they will bring back some/all of the 24/7 channels they put up while they were fixing the old line up? I liked some of the newer ones they had put up but no unfortunately they don't play anymore.Or are they available elsewhere,they must be somewhere kif they added them I would think.

Anyone aware if they will bring back some/all of the 24/7 channels they put up while they were fixing the old line up? I liked some of the newer ones they had put up but no unfortunately they don't play anymore.Or are they available elsewhere,they must be somewhere kif they added them I would think.
I don't think there was a problem with the old server....the problems started when they went to they new server and added almost 2000 channels....after that you had shows that kept repeating the sames episodes...many only played 2 seasons of a show that had several more...and some that the audio and video doesn't syc... I think fter many complaints they went back to the old channel line up

Can they fix some of the audio/video lag on some 24/7 channels? Like Big Bang theory audio is way ahead of the video

Back
Top Bottom