1 month subscription with 1 connection for only $3 USD😃

un grand merci pour le test je n ai pas vu quil ny avez pas de chaines francaise sinon ok merci
Hi i will email you a trial for our other service which is OTT pardon for my previous message i copypaste it by mistake

Hi, I am interested in trying this for a month, plz DM
weird question: is the 15% discount also aplicable on this offer?

Hi, I am interested in trying this for a month, plz DM
weird question: is the 15% discount also aplicable on this offer?
Hi we regret to inform you that this promotion has already ended.Kindly give your email for us to assist you with our new offer.Thank you🙂

Bonjour, nous avons le regret de vous informer que cette promotion est déjà terminée.Veuillez donner votre e-mail pour que nous puissions vous aider avec notre nouvelle offre.Merci??
bonjour possible essai un mois merci..

bonjour possible essai un mois merci..
Bonjour, nous n'offrons que 24 heures d'essai avec notre service. Si vous êtes toujours intéressé, veuillez donner votre e-mail pour que nous vous donnions un essai. Merci🙂

Hi Id like a free trial please providing it is not buffering as the only reason that I am here is because my primary IPTV service is buffering too

Hi. I am interested in your service. I have very limited internet (6 mpbs) due to personal economics and can only stream low bitrate channels. Please let me know if you have low bit channels that don't buffer and if so I'd like to try your service. Thanks.

Hi. Gamers appears to be down at the moment. Could I please get a PM with whatever promo you currently offer? Do you have M3U Playlists? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom